As announced by the Museum of Homelessness, Brighton and Hove have the highest death rates in England per 100,000, and second across the entire UK, beaten only by Belfast.
- Three Mothers Plead for Fair Social Housing Allocations
- Property Guardianship Evictions Scandal Brighton: Dozens Made Homeless
- Brighton & Hove Council Shifts Homeless Policy: Out of Area Private Rented Sector Placements Takes Center Stage
- Enough is Enough: Brighton’s Homeless Deserve Better
- Overcrowding and Under-Occupancy in Brighton and Hove’s Social Housing